Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Bunny Life Is SO Overrated............

I am steaming. Steaming, my friends, steaming.
I'm not going to tell you why.
Seriously, never.
OK, fine! Sheesh!
***************************************************************************************
What happened is simply bunny terror.
I broke it.
I broke my only toy that gave me hope, strength.
My Apple Twig.
*sob*
I mean, some bunnies would say, "Oh it's just a dingy stick, worn and torn anyway."
That was my BFFL!

Now I'm stuck with...that Alyssa person....*groans*
When she picks me up, I just want to bite her neck off.
LOL I'm kidding I love Alyssa.
She's my new BFFL!!!!!!!
OMG I gotta gooooooooooooo.............................. if Alyssa sees me on the computer, actually typing English words............she's gonna call the paparazzi! So I got to go bye don't miss me!!!!!!!!!!!1

-----------------MOCHA------------------------------------------



No comments:

Post a Comment